- Oahppu ii deatte (utdanning tynger ikke) podkast - ny episode hver uke
- Samisk kulturarvs plass i forhold til globale utfordringer
- Studieprogrammer høsten 2024
- Statsbudsjettet 2024: Tildeling til Samisk høgskole
- Min birrasat konferanse er åpnet for påmelding
- Offisiell åpning av studenthuset
- Offisiell åpning av det nye studieåret
- Bli kjent med vår nye rektor
- Ny mulighet for å søke på høstens studier
Indigenous Research in the 21th Century: Workshop
Rector of Sámi University College, Dr. Jelena Porsanger was an invited speaker at the workshop on Indigenous Research methodologies earlier this week, on June 3rd.
The workshop was organized by the School for Advanced Studies in Social Science (EHESS) in Paris. The program included several indigenous scholars from Aotearoa/New Zealand, Australia, Canada etc.
Discussion themes were - among others - indigenous social research paradigm, post-Indigenous studies, indigenous research ethics, validity and dependability of indigenous Research.
Among the presenters there have been Distinguished professor Graham Smith (Te Whare Wananga O Awanuiarangi, Aotearoa/New Zealand) , Margaret Kovach (Educational Foundations/Educational Administrations, University of Saskatchewan, Canada), Aileen Moreton-Robinson (National Indigenous Research and Knowledges Network, Australia), and Brendan Hokowhitu (Faculty of Native Studies, University of Alberta, Canada).
Presentations will be published by the EHESS.