- Get to know our new principal
- Tuition fees for international students
- School sessions and gatherings autumn 2023
- Become a student at Sámi University of Applied Sciences this fall!
- Unique on-line courses on special education
- Landscape Practices-conference in Kautokeino is open for registration
- School sessions and gatherings autumn 2022
- 6 good reasons to study at Sami University of applied sciences
- Cooperation agreement signed
World Indigenous Nations Higher Education Consortium AGM 2018
Teach Local – Reach Global
The World Indigenous Nations Higher Education Consortium (WINHEC) was established in August 2002 at the World Indigenous Peoples Conference on Education (WIPCE) in Alberta, Canada. WINHEC’s aim is to bring professionals together to achieve common goals through higher education. Members come from many different countries and a variety of diverse areas such as university departments, research organizations and government agencies.
WINHEC’s vision is that,
"We gather as Indigenous Peoples of our respective nations recognising and reaffirming the educational rights of all Indigenous Peoples"
Video about WINHEC done by Six Nation Polytechnic:
Date: From August 20th 8:45 a.m. to August 22nd 11 a.m.
Location: Diehtosiida, Guovdageaidnu/Kautokeino, Norway
Register here: https://www.deltager.no/winhecagm2018
Registration is open to Aug 1st