- Apply for spring studies 2024
- Jobber du som tolk eller har du interesse i å jobbe som tolk?
- 3D-teknologiijain vejolaš hábmet ođđa oahppofálaldagaid
- Verddeovttasbargu gaskkal Sámi allaskuvlla ja Guovdageainnu suohkana
- Sami Education Conference: New deadlines
- Min birrasat conference is open for registration
- Sami health conditions
- Oahppu ii deatte (education does not weigh down) podcast - new episode every week
- Sami cultural heritage's place in relation to global challenges
Apply for spring studies 2024
The application portal for spring 2024 studies opened on the 1st of October. The studies you can apply for are single studies or semester studies that lasts one semester.
- 15.11. Deadline for those who applies for an early reply, or based on realcompetence.
- 01.12. Main application deadline.
- 01.12. Deadline to upload the required documents to your application
Where do you apply: Søknadsweb
Single studies at bachelor level:
Single studies at PhD level:
The general requirement for being admitted as students at Sámi University of Applied Sciences is that you meet the Higher Education Entrance Qualification, which are the the general basis for admission to universities and university colleges in Norway. If you do not meet these general requirements, you might also apply based on real competence. Most studies at Sámi University of Applied Sciences requires a certain level in Sámi language. At some studies there might be other requirements to be admitted as students. You can read more about the differenct requirements on our webpage at each study's own page under Studies.
You can fin more information about how to meet the Higher Education Entrance Qualifications on the Webpage of Samordna opptak by choosing English language at the top. You can also find more information about how to apply based on real competence on our webpage by clicking Studies and General requirements.
Upload the nescessary documentation
Remember to upload the nescessar documentatition that shows that you meet the admission requirements for the study as soon as possible after you have registered your application. The documentation must be uploaded to your application at Søknadsweb within the deadlines mentioned above.
When will you receive your answer?
The answers will be published at Søknadsweb on the 20.12.
If you have applied for early admission, or based on real competence, your answer to the application will be published at Søknadsweb on the 01.12.
If you have any questions regarding your application, please don't hesitate to get in touch with the academic administration by e-mail or phone: firstname.lastname@example.org/ +78 78 44 84 00.