- Apply for spring studies 2024
- Jobber du som tolk eller har du interesse i å jobbe som tolk?
- 3D-teknologiijain vejolaš hábmet ođđa oahppofálaldagaid
- Verddeovttasbargu gaskkal Sámi allaskuvlla ja Guovdageainnu suohkana
- Sami Education Conference: New deadlines
- Min birrasat conference is open for registration
- Sami health conditions
- Oahppu ii deatte (education does not weigh down) podcast - new episode every week
- Sami cultural heritage's place in relation to global challenges
World Indigenous Nations Higher Education Consortium AGM 2018
Teach Local – Reach Global
The World Indigenous Nations Higher Education Consortium (WINHEC) was established in August 2002 at the World Indigenous Peoples Conference on Education (WIPCE) in Alberta, Canada. WINHEC’s aim is to bring professionals together to achieve common goals through higher education. Members come from many different countries and a variety of diverse areas such as university departments, research organizations and government agencies.
WINHEC’s vision is that,
"We gather as Indigenous Peoples of our respective nations recognising and reaffirming the educational rights of all Indigenous Peoples"
Video about WINHEC done by Six Nation Polytechnic:
Date: From August 20th 8:45 a.m. to August 22nd 11 a.m.
Location: Diehtosiida, Guovdageaidnu/Kautokeino, Norway
Register here: https://www.deltager.no/winhecagm2018
Registration is open to Aug 1st