- Apply for a north2north scholarship and go on a student exchange!
- Still available study places at Introductory Sámi Language in Practical Situation- Part I and II in Alta
- World Indigenous Nations Higher Education Consortium AGM 2018
- Graduation students 2018
- World Indigenous Research and Education Conference
- New dean
- Departement of Sámi Teacher Educations and Indigenous Journalism has a new dean.
- Tuition fees
- Public opening
World Indigenous Nations Higher Education Consortium AGM 2018
Teach Local – Reach Global
The World Indigenous Nations Higher Education Consortium (WINHEC) was established in August 2002 at the World Indigenous Peoples Conference on Education (WIPCE) in Alberta, Canada. WINHEC’s aim is to bring professionals together to achieve common goals through higher education. Members come from many different countries and a variety of diverse areas such as university departments, research organizations and government agencies.
WINHEC’s vision is that,
"We gather as Indigenous Peoples of our respective nations recognising and reaffirming the educational rights of all Indigenous Peoples"
Video about WINHEC done by Six Nation Polytechnic:
Date: From August 20th 8:45 a.m. to August 22nd 11 a.m.
Location: Diehtosiida, Guovdageaidnu/Kautokeino, Norway
Register here: https://www.deltager.no/winhecagm2018
Registration is open to Aug 1st