- Min birrasat konferánsii dieđiheapmi
- Sámiid dearvvašvuođadilálašvuohta
- Oahppu ii deatte podkast - ođđa oassi juohke vahku
- Sámi kulturárbbi sajádat globála hástalusain
- Prográmmaoahput 2024 čavčča
- Stádabušeahtta 2024: Sámi allaskuvlii ruhtadeapmi
- Mis leat ain rabas oahpposajit - geahčes dás makkár oahpuide sáhtát ohcat
- Oahppu ii deatte - ođđa podkasta
- Muitosánit ávvuoahpheaddji Edel Hætta Eriksen eretvádjoleami oktavuođas
World Indigenous Nations Higher Education Consortium AGM 2018
Teach Local – Reach Global
The World Indigenous Nations Higher Education Consortium (WINHEC) was established in August 2002 at the World Indigenous Peoples Conference on Education (WIPCE) in Alberta, Canada. WINHEC’s aim is to bring professionals together to achieve common goals through higher education. Members come from many different countries and a variety of diverse areas such as university departments, research organizations and government agencies.
WINHEC’s vision is that,
"We gather as Indigenous Peoples of our respective nations recognising and reaffirming the educational rights of all Indigenous Peoples"
Video about WINHEC done by Six Nation Polytechnic:
Date: From August 20th 8:45 a.m. to August 22nd 11 a.m.
Location: Diehtosiida, Guovdageaidnu/Kautokeino, Norway
Register here: https://www.deltager.no/winhecagm2018
Registration is open to Aug 1st