- Apply for Spring 2020 studies
- Academic administration - opening hours
- Ten points to know about before diving into studentlife
- Starting your studies at Sámi University of Applied Sciences
- Apply for a north2north scholarship and go on a student exchange!
- Still available study places at Introductory Sámi Language in Practical Situation- Part I and II in Alta
- World Indigenous Nations Higher Education Consortium AGM 2018
- Graduation students 2018
- World Indigenous Research and Education Conference
Go on a north2north exchange, spring 2016!
Now students and academic staff members at Sámi University College may apply for a north2north exchange scholarship for spring 2016. There is north2north funding left that has to be used during the spring semester 2016.
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS 28TH OF OCTOBER 2015.
You may go on exchange to the whole Arctic area, to an university or university college/ college outside Norway, that is an University of the Arctic member. The member institutions are in the USA/ Alaska, Canada, Russia, Denmark/ Greenland/ Faroe Island, Iceland, Finland and Sweden. Rea more about where you can go, here.
The duration of the student exchange has to be between 6 weeks- and 5 months. Students have to apply electronically at the University of the Arctic web site.
The academic staff should write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, where they write where, when and how long they want to go on an academic staff north2north exchange.
If you want more information or you need help, please contact Lena Susanne Gaup, by phone 78 44 84 58 or by e-mail email@example.com.