- Min birrasat conference is open for registration
- Sami health conditions
- Oahppu ii deatte (education does not weigh down) podcast - new episode every week
- Sami cultural heritage's place in relation to global challenges
- Fall 2024 Study Programs
- State budget 2024: Allocation to the Sami university of applied sciences
- Official Opening of the Student House
- Official Opening of a New Academic Year
- Concert in the canteen 16.08!
Go on a north2north exchange, spring 2016!
Now students and academic staff members at Sámi University College may apply for a north2north exchange scholarship for spring 2016. There is north2north funding left that has to be used during the spring semester 2016.
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS 28TH OF OCTOBER 2015.
You may go on exchange to the whole Arctic area, to an university or university college/ college outside Norway, that is an University of the Arctic member. The member institutions are in the USA/ Alaska, Canada, Russia, Denmark/ Greenland/ Faroe Island, Iceland, Finland and Sweden. Rea more about where you can go, here.
The duration of the student exchange has to be between 6 weeks- and 5 months. Students have to apply electronically at the University of the Arctic web site.
The academic staff should write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, where they write where, when and how long they want to go on an academic staff north2north exchange.
If you want more information or you need help, please contact Lena Susanne Gaup, by phone 78 44 84 58 or by e-mail email@example.com.