- Tuition fees for international students
- School sessions and gatherings autumn 2023
- Become a student at Sámi University of Applied Sciences this fall!
- Unique on-line courses on special education
- Landscape Practices-conference in Kautokeino is open for registration
- School sessions and gatherings autumn 2022
- 6 good reasons to study at Sami University of applied sciences
- Cooperation agreement signed
- Call for abstracts: Landscape Practices Conference
North2north exchange funds for students
Danish, Greenlandic and Faroese north2north scholarships for students and travel aid for staff and faculty exchanges. Apply by June 8th
North2north exchange funds for students
UArctic’s north2north program launches a second call for Danish, Greenlandic and Faroese north2north scholarships for both outbound and inbound students. The scholarships are primarily meant for field school, summer school and conference participation with Arctic and northern focus in 2015. Apply by June 8th.
The call is targeted for mobility to and from the following institutions:
- Aarhus University (http://education.uarctic.org/universities/denmark/8945/aarhus-university)
- Arctic Technology Centre at Technical University of Denmark (http://education.uarctic.org/universities/denmark/8459/arctic-technology-centre-technical-university-of-denmark)
- Roskilde University (http://education.uarctic.org/universities/denmark/8697/roskilde-university)
- University of the Faroe Islands (http://education.uarctic.org/universities/faroe-islands/8898/university-of-the-faroe-islands)
- Ilisimatusarfik / University of Greenland (http://education.uarctic.org/universities/greenland/8475/ilisimatusarfik-university-of-greenland)
- Department of Environmental and Business Economics at the University of Southern Denmark (http://education.uarctic.org/universities/denmark/8866/department-of-environmental-and-business-economics-university-of-southern-denmark)
- Perorsaanermik Ilinniarfik / College of Social Education (http://education.uarctic.org/universities/greenland/11213/perorsaanermik-ilinniarfik-college-of-social-education)
All mobility should take place between one of these institutions and another UArctic north2north partner institution. See all the UArctic north2north partner institutuions here:
Open to students at all levels of higher education (Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD).
To apply, fill in the application form:
If further question, please contact the international Coordinator at Sami University College. The application deadline is June 8th. The decision will be made after the June 24th.
North2north exchange funds for staff and faculty
Staff and Faculty north2north exchange funding available from and to Danish, Greenlandic and Faroese to other north2north members of UArctic. Apply by June 8th.
The call is open to all UArctic north2north members' (including focused call within Thematic Networks) staff and faculty exchange from or to Danish, Greenlandic or Faroese north2north members of UArctic.
Additionally, Intra Kingdom of Denmark mobility would be possible; however, other instruments should preferably be used for that, such as Nordplus
- The applicant must be employed at a UArctic institution.
- No fixed duration, but minimum five (5) days; teaching, research or networking development, on an Arctic-related topic
- Mobility activities should take place preferably in 2015 (spring 2016 is also possible)
- The applicant is responsible for finding the partner university and arranging the exchange themselves.
- Before submitting the application to the north2north contact at Danish, Greenlandic and Faroese institution , please bear in mind to include the contact person from the host institution and permission from home institution ( signature in the application form) in order to have an eligible application.
- Maximum reimbursement per exchange is 1500€, not usable for daily allowance.
- Those receiving funding are required to send a short narrative report, along with photos, on completion of their mobility activity.
To apply, complete and submit the application form to the north2north coordinator at Danish, Greenlandic, and Faroese institution by the deadline. You will find the application form here:
The north2north coordinator information can be found by visiting the website of the Kingdom of Denmark institution above. The decisions will be made after the June 24th.
Student north2north call:
Staff and Faculty north2north exchange funding call:
For more information, please contact