- Call for papers: Indigenous Journalism and Self-Determination Conference 2021
- Students' access to Diehtosiida
- New covid-19 measures
- SHoT 2021
- The application deadline for exchange is approaching
- Information regarding term start in January 2021
- The application deadline has been extended
- Mandatory e-learning course in infection prevention
- Sámi University of Applied Sciences well prepared to keep the campus safe
Information regarding the corona virus
The Sámi University of Applied Sciences (SUAS) monitors the corona virus situation continuously and puts measures into action based on advises from the authorities and own assessments. Health and safety is the number one priority, even though we have no indication saying that any of our students or staff has been infected by the virus.
NB! All guidelines by Sámi University of Applied Sciences regarding coronavirus have been compiled to this page.