Student Web is used to register for classes and exams in all subjects you are going to follow the upcoming semester.
Student Web is used for:
• register for classes and exams in all subjects you are going to follow the upcoming semester. You must register every semester.
• you`ll find the invoice for the tution fee here and you can see if your payment is registered.
• Information about where the exams are or when/where the exam is to be delivered.
• Check your exam results
See/edit information about yourself:
• Home address and semester address, which language is used
• What Sámi University of Applied Sciences has reported about you to Lånekassen (student status and results)
• Rievdat PIN-koda
How to log in to Student Web
Feide is used to log on. Your student number is also your username. The password you log in with is the same you received when you created you IT-account. If you have forgotten your password, please contact the reception.
IT-account and password
Read more here. http://lcs01.samiskhs.no:81/