(Updated 3th of february 2022)
All teaching is planned to be carried out according to the study plan and in line with infection control-sound operation.
- Exams will be conducted as planned.
- Stay home in case of illness.
- Test for covid-19 for new-onset respiratory symptoms. Self-tests can be picked up at the reception.
- The distance recommendation of 1 meter can be deviated from during teaching.
- In addition, we recommend keeping a distance of 1 meter.
- We recommend the use of a face mask if it is not possible to keep your distance. Face masks can be picked up at reception
Campus is open. This means that reading rooms, libraries and fitness rooms are open.
The main rule is that before you arrive in Norway, a registration form for entry must be completed and a coronation test taken if you do not have documentation that you have been vaccinated or have undergone covid-19 disease. More detailed information can be found here: Coronavirus in Norway: Travel advice - helsenorge.no