The government has introduced new national measures to limit coronary heart disease. The measures take effect from 01.02.22.
- From 7th of February, employees will again be working from the office.
For the following reasons, you can work from your home office (clarify this with your manager):
- if there is a risk that the spread of infection has major negative consequences for the business.
- if it is most appropriate for health reasons to work from the home office.
- Stay home in case of illness
- Test for covid-19 for new-onset respiratory symptoms. Self-tests can be picked up at the reception by staff and students.
- We recommend keeping a distance of 1 meter from others.
- We do not conduct events with more than 70 participants (since it is recommended to keep a distance of 1 meter).
- We recommend the use of a face mask if it is not possible to keep your distance. Face masks can be picked up at reception.
- We recommend that meetings be held via Teams as long as there is a large spread of infection in the community.
Campus is open. This means that reading rooms, libraries and fitness rooms are open.
Note that there may be changes if we receive new information / clarifications from the government, or that local risk assessments change.
The main rule is that before you arrive in Norway, a registration form for entry must be completed and a coronation test taken if you do not have documentation that you have been vaccinated or have undergone covid-19 disease. More detailed information can be found here: Coronavirus in Norway: Travel advice - helsenorge.no