- World Indigenous Research and Education Conference
- New dean
- Departement of Sámi Teacher Educations and Indigenous Journalism has a new dean.
- Tuition fees
- Public opening
- Office - Free of charge for our students
- From Kalaallit Nunaat to Sápmi
- Barents Plus scholarship for international students
- Alumni students take part in exhibitionproject
Sámi University of Applied Scienses has a new dean from next year.
Marit Meløy will be the head of our Departement for language, duodji, reindeerhusbandry and social sciences.
Sámi University of Applied Scienses has two new departements from next year.
The other is the Departement for Sámi Teacher Educations and Indigenous Journalism.