- From Kalaallit Nunaat to Sápmi
- Barents Plus scholarship for international students
- Alumni students take part in exhibitionproject
- Cinema premiere
- We are at Tråante2017 in Trondheim
- ARCTIC COUNCIL CAFF 25 YEARS ANNIVERSARY SEMINAR
- Meet the new director
- Sámi School History Conference 2016
- Join the Master programme in Indigenous Journalism
Barents Plus scholarship for international students
We are now open for applications for regional academic mobility and projects for the academic year 2017-2018 through the Barents Plus scholarship. This scholarship is mainly for Russian Sámi students, attending our Introductory Sámi language in practical situation course– Part I & II or outgoing students from Sámi University of Applied Sciences to russia.
All the necessary forms can be found at the program’s web page www.barentsplus.no
Fill out and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mark your e-mail with Barents Plus application. Deadline for this is 15.03.2017.